PM Processing operate a fleet of Scania lorries for the haulage of both logs and woodchip.
- Self loading timber trailers are used for the haulage of logs from harvesting sites to the sawmills
- A Low-loader is used to transport machinery from site to sit
- Tailor-made, walking floor delivery trailers are used in the transportation of woodchip to customers
- Capacity to haul 20 tonnes of woodchip or the equivalent volume of 90 cubic metres of woochip per load
- The walking floor ensures a quick and effective method of off-loading the woodchip